Need a 911 address for your new residence?
Dallas County 911 is here to assist you with this process.
- The location of the driveway must be the permenant location and must be established.
- The location of the residence must be identified with either foundation-work, utilities, or development of the structure in place.
IF THE ABOVE CRITERIA HAS BEEN MET:
- Call 417-345-1999 ext. 2
- Be prepared to provide the exact location of the new landmark information (including parcel number, driveway location, and structure location information).
- Address requests require on-site GPS data collection and may take up to one month before the information is generated.
- Note that 911 addressing databases are separate from third-party mapping databases and are strictly for emergency and postal services.